Colour Innovations won 7 awards at the Ontario Printing & Imaging Association (OPIA) Excellence In Print Awards which was held on Wednesday May 18, 2016 at the St. George’s Golf and Country Club in Etobicoke, Ontario.
Brad Thompson, Chairman of the Printing Industries of America (PIA) and President and CEO of Inland Press, was the keynote guest speaker during the awards ceremony which is exclusively for OPIA members and gives companies the opportunity to showcase their best work.
Colour Innovations won “Best of Category” with each of the following 6 pieces:
- SHEETFED – MAGAZINES PERFECT BOUND – ModalinaWinter 2015-16
- SHEETFED – MANUALS 4+ COLOURS – Armenian Resource Directory 2015
- SPECIALTY – CARTONS & BOXES – Marinelli’s Classic Marinara Pasta Sauce
- SPECIALTY – PRINT GRAPHIC ARTS SELF-PROMOTION – A Merry Metallic Christmas holiday gift wrap
- SPECIALTY – EMBOSSING – Sheridan College Convocation 2015 Program
- SHEETFED – CALENDARS – Inuit Art 2016
- SPECIALTY – FOIL STAMPING – Sophomore Magazine – Issue 1
In business for more than twenty-five years, Colour Innovations provides complete prepress, regular and security printing, packaging production, and direct mail services in its state-of-the-art facility in Toronto.